Europa-Park Rust, and InnoTrans Berlin, Germany
Sept. 16-18 (plus technical visits Sept. 19-20)
All Monorail Lovers, Advocates and Everyone who feels addressed,
We encourage and invite professionals across the world to submit paper proposals for the Monorailex 2022 Conference in Germany.
Monorailex is the annual conference of the International Monorail Association with its goal to provide a platform to present new research and development of Monorail Systems and operational findings. This platform targets towards involved in transportation planning in communities and metropolitan regions, in the industry as Monorail system suppliers, the supply and service industries for vehicles and infrastructure, researchers and operators for mass transportation for an exchange.
The International Monorail Association also welcomes researchers to submit their original articles, which can be of academic or of practical value, to be published for the first time.
We seek contributions that illustrate the different transportation systems, and ways to enhance their efficiency and showcase opportunities for empowering citizens in finding solutions in mass transportation.
Possible topics could include:
- Environmental Evaluations of Monorails
- Transit System Safety
- Life Cycle Costs
- Technical Innovations
Guide for authors:
- Deadline to submit detailed abstract (max. 250 words) and author details is May 20, 2022
(if there are multiple authors please provide information of the presenter and if the presentation will be remote, or the presenter will join the conference in person as participant)
- Deadline of full paper document file, single spaced in Times New Roman 12 point and the presentation in PowerPoint ppt by email including videos and/or recorded presentation: September 2, 2022
- 20 minutes will be allowed for presentation of the paper at the Conference; with 5-10 min for follow up discussions
- The author(s) shall indicate their full personal contact details and include a brief biography (max. 250 words) and photo, as well as a short company/organization description (max. 250 words) and a company logo
We prefer that you submit your paper application over this form.
The full manuscript can be emailed to the IMA Office (email@example.com) by the deadline indicated above and summarized below. Authors will be contacted by email for authoring guidelines after we have received and accepted the detailed abstract.
Theme: The Future of Monorail Systems for Mass Transportation in Urban Areas
Abstract Deadline: May 20, 2022
Full and Final Version: September 2, 2022
- Copyright disclaimer. By submitting the paper and/or presentation, the author/s agree that the International Monorail Association may publish the author’s/authors’ work as part of the Proceedings and make it available to participants of the conference and other stakeholders.
- Privacy disclaimer. The International Monorail Association (IMA) reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event sponsored by IMA, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. IMA may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used, or contracted by IMA, including but not limited to brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.
For any enquiries regarding the program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marko Kroenke Maxim Weidner
President General Manager
- Cities are becoming more congested.
- Traditional Public Transport Systems are obstructed by surface traffic.
- Dedicated bus lanes can only be realized in new cities with sufficient space.
- Underground transport systems are extremely expensive to build.
- Monorail is no longer associated with amusement parks.
- Monorail is a high-tech, efficient, safe, and reliable public transport system.
- Mobility experts and city planners consider Monorail a feasible alternative.
To learn more about the International Monorail Association please visit our website at www.monorailex.org.